Spring-Green Potato Salad
with herbal oil and peas
MAIN - 4 SERVINGS - 30 MIN - EASY
What you'll need:
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 splash fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse mustard
- 150 g fresh or frozen peas
- Herbs for topping, e.g. red oxalis
And here’s how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes for 7 minutes and let them sit in the hot water for the same amount of time. Take them out of the water and let them cool off completely, then halve them.
- Defrost or peel your peas and set aside.
- Make your herb oil: Blend garlic, parsley, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with a blender so you’ll reach a consistent mass. Stir in the mustard.
- Mix potatoes together with herbal oil and peas. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Top with herbs.
- Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim or @eatgrim on Instagram!
Recipe by food blogger Christina Bønding
Want to make delicious recipes like this at home?
All of our recipes are created with inspiration from our Eat Grim-boxes. If you are interested in starting your own subscription, and getting fruit & veg delivered straight to your door, then see our different boxes below.