Grilled Endivia Ricca salad with anchovies
- 1/2 Endivia Ricca salad
- 10 anchovies
- 1 handful dill
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp skyr or yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bread for serving
How to make it:
- Wash and dry the salad, then break it into single leaves.
- Grill the salad. Use a grill or a grill pan.
- Mix the skyr with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place the grilled salad on a plate. Then add the yoghurt, anchovies and dill.
- Add some more olive oil, salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice on top and you're done.
RECIPE BY EATREALBEREAL
Want to make delicious recipes like this at home?
All of our recipes are created with inspiration from our Eat Grim-boxes. If you are interested in starting your own subscription, and getting fruit & veg delivered straight to your door, then see our different boxes below.