Green Salad with Vinaigrette, Croutons & Bronze Fennel
Very simple — ready in 15 minutes — side and/or starter
Super easy salad with few ingredients. The vinaigrette is delicious. The bread crumbs gives extra crunch we all love from a beloved caesar salad. Bronze fennel or tarragon are one of the most exciting herbs out there and make a great appearance if added.
- Old Bread (not the crust, only the inner part)
- Salad (green or red)
- Bronze fennel or alternatively, tarragon
- Olive Oil
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven on 150 degrees. Remove the bread crust and crumble bread into little pieces. Place in a baking tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes. Then mix crumbs with some olive oil & salt and bake until until slightly browned & crispy.
- For the vinaigrette: slowly mix honey with vinegar and olive oil. If you have, use a magic stick to blend.
- Wash and dry salad and mix with vinaigrette.
- Plate salad and top with breadcrumbs and herbs, such as bronze fennel or tarragon.
Want to make delicious recipes like this at home?
All of our recipes are created with inspiration from our Eat Grim-boxes. If you are interested in starting your own subscription, and getting fruit & veg delivered straight to your door, then see our different boxes below.