With goat cheese and tomato
For 4 breads, you’ll need:
- 4 flatbreads (find them at the supermarket or at your local green grocer)
- 1 pack goat cheese, feta (Puck is great)
- 500 g tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful of mint and some oxalis for some sourness
- Salt & pepper
And here is how to make it:
- Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet with baking paper. Cut slices of goat cheese and top your flat breads.. Tip: Make the cutting easier by rinsing the knife along the way.
- Cut your tomatoes: if you have cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters, otherwise chop roughly and add to the flat bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for 7 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Cut the red onions finely, roughly chop the mint and decorate your breads. Serve the flatbreads warm.
- Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim or @eatgrim on Instagram!
Recipe by Christina Bønding.
Want to make delicious recipes like this at home?
All of our recipes are created with inspiration from our Eat Grim-boxes. If you are interested in starting your own subscription, and getting fruit & veg delivered straight to your door, then see our different boxes below.