With goat cheese and tomato
Whether it be an easy dinner or a nice side, this Greek flatbread is a huge hit. Soft bread topped with melted goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onions and fresh mint. You can also use feta cheese instead of goat cheese, and if you want meat, you can top them pulled chicken.
For 4 breads, you’ll need:
- 4 flatbreads (find them at the supermarket or at your local green grocer)
- 1 pack goat cheese, feta (Puck is great)
- 500 g tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful of mint and some oxalis for some sourness
- Salt & pepper
And here is how to make it:
- Lay the flatbreads on a baking sheet with baking paper. Cut slices of goat cheese and top your flat breads.. Tip: Make the cutting easier by rinsing the knife along the way.
- Cut your tomatoes: if you have cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters, otherwise chop roughly and add to the flat bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for 7 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Cut the red onions finely, roughly chop the mint and decorate your breads. Serve the flatbreads warm.
- Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim or @eatgrim on Instagram!
Recipe by Christina Bønding.