Cucumber salad with yogurt
BREAKFAST / 10 MIN / 2 PAX / EASY
- 1 large cucumber (or 2 small)
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 peaches
- 2 small shallots
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 handful mint
- 3 tbsp good quality sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 big tbsp yoghurt or skyr
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Start by cutting the peaches into quarters. Then grill them on a grill, a grill pan or just a pan. I gave them 1-2 minutes. But you can do what you think it's sustainable.
2. Then cut the tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Mix the peaches, the veggies and herbs with the lemon juice, sunflower oil, salt and pepper. Then add a big tbsp yoghurt on top of the salad. If you want, you can add a bit more oil, salt and pepper in the end.
3. Serve with a loaf of bread.
Remember to tag your own creations with #eatgrim and #cookinggrim on Instagram and follow us @eatgrim.